Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 01 – Introduce yourself

Alright folks, time to start with the 30 Days Challenge :) I'm having some internet connection issues, but let's hope this all goes well...
Well my name is Nicole and I'm 28 years old and live in The Netherlands. I work at a radio and television station here in my hometown. I bought a house about 6 years ago and I live there with my three cats Bailey, Dali and Lance. I'm addicted to Diet Coke, change my nailpolish about every day, love make up, I'm addicted to watching cycling and Lance Armstrong is my biggest hero on the planet. I love going to musicals in the theatre. Love all sorts of music, but these days I listen to Queen a lot cause I just went to see the musical We Will Rock You.
I'm going to try and complete the 30 Days Challenge, I'm not sure if I'll manage to write a blog every day, but I'll try :)

1 comment: